DBC Hair & Beauty Supplies was established in 2000. They are one of Sydney’s leading and longest running suppliers of hair and beauty products.
From the start their mission was to support the industry with professional equipment, supplies and unbeatable customer service.
They stock and supply only the very best very best professional products to qualified barbers, hairdressers, beauticians and nail technicians at realistic wholesale prices.
Their team is dedicated to hand picking and testing selections of top shelf skin care, hair care, men’s grooming, accessories, equipment and furniture from all around the world.
- The Client was approached and encouraged by NetzOptimize to revamp their current website which was well overdue and in need of a “facelift”. The present website was around 8 years old. It was outdated, thus lacking the standards, which on today’s websites, are essential for business and much needed.
- The Client’s primary goal is to have a website that represents and reflects the services in order to build their brand awareness online
- They need to exhibit their products neatly and allow their users to shop easily from the website.
- The site needs to work seamlessly on all browsers, mobile devices and tabs.
- They want their website should have an advanced Wholesale/Retail system.
- The site needs to have custom design and tailored CMS integration. Furthermore, they want to have the option where the customer can pay for some products and request an order in some product categories.
- They want to integrate the advanced level product rating system.
- We developed an elegant, intuitive and functional design while keeping the inherited color scheme and logo.
- We chose to use WordPress and WooCommerce as the preferred solution for the client’s website and customized it according to the client’s request
- The application enables the users to buy products as well as to opt for regular offers and deals given by merchants.
- A secure payment gateway was implemented for the transactions online.
- We crafted a solution to build a rating system basis of average product ratings.
- We streamlined the control of Stock related Distribution Details, Payment Methods, Stock Levels, Customer Accounts, among other variables.
- We offered custom script to export more than 500 products from the client’s old Website to the new custom made WordPress site.
- We have completed the project successfully and within the time frame.
- The client was extremely happy with the Re-design and with the new features we implemented.
- Overall, traffic numbers have gone up almost 100% in less than 5 months.