1. Client Overview
MyCoToGo is a web based corporate accounting management tool that we developed for a corporate legal organization. Corporate Legal boutique legal and accounting firms offers services that streamline the paperwork and reduce the time involved with corporate filing. The company is directly linked to state & provincial government offices across North America. Even in jurisdictions where public access to corporate registry service is limited, the Company provides expedited searches and prompt filing services for their clients.
2. Project Objective
The company’s core process revolved around providing dedicated and one-on-one service to its clients. Some of the main focus points in the current processes were:
- There didn’t exist a single process for how to setup and then organize clients’ information, in the absence of a formal CRM.
- There was no integration of documents, management workflow and hence created a duplication of efforts to see, review, share, and manage documents.
- No clearly defined check-points in order to ensure protected data; whether for documents or for personal details.
- A lack of integrated communication system for all stakeholders or participants, for their specific rights and permission with non-existent automatic alerts or notifications for important actions or activities.
- No tangible goals being setup and clearly defined or achieved for value based book-keeping practices.
- Setup customers’ details and organize different information types in a mini CRM-like system for contact details, company details, business contact details.
- Document management workflow in order to share secure documents.
- Setup roles and enable role-based protected spaces for multiple-stakeholders.
- Every Shareholder has his own privacy and security in order to organize documents or shared data.
- Alerts and notifications for secured document sharing, updating company details, new roles, reports, and advanced notifications settings.
- Maintaining the record book/ share holding documents after updating any changes in shareholders’ shares/ agreements.
- Maintaining Record Books in an efficient manner.
- Easy access to all record keeping books via email.
- Ability to share documents with Banks and other corporate facets with an effortless click.
- Detailed User access and log Management System.
- LAMP – Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. The team used PHP5.x and MySQL 5, for development.
- Front-End – HTML, Responsive Structure, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular
- Bug Tracking Tool: bug Zilla
- Communication Tool: JIRA, Basecamp
- Prototyping Tool: Balsamiq
- UI Tool: Photoshop