1. Client Overview
The Noohra Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit, non-sectarian, spiritual educational organization. Mission statement: this Foundation is dedicated to helping people of all faiths understand the Bible from a Near Eastern Aramaic perspective. It was established to show an alternate route one may take in biblical studies. Noohra is an Aramaic word meaning “light” and “enlightenment.”
- Client wants a better performing website, ie: one that would drive more qualified leads.
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS and WooCommerce for cart functionality
- Expand content and product offerings
- Implement webinar to drive user engagement and provide online events that is broadcasted to a select group of individuals.
- Create a user-friendly Shopping section with filtering and searching to ensure maximum value to users
- As requested NetzOptimize Inc. chose to develop a responsive website on the WordPress platform which has WooCommerce functionality. This allowed us to create a unique design and maintain the client’s products. There are multiple products that are available in the online store.
- We designed and developed a user-focused website design with an emphasis on clear navigation
- We chose to consult with zoom, as they provide Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing we have implemented the Webinar.
- We implemented the SSL for a secured payment gateway for the website and for online processing of transactions.
- The customer was thoroughly pleased with the custom design we developed and the e-commerce solution we provided
- The end result delivered was an SEO ready website; this improves the result in the search engine and thus automatically boosts the sales
- We improved the overall aesthetic and user experience so as to make the website more appealing and professional. This approach strategically increases the client’s ROI